Inspection by Appointment
Stylish art deco in waterfront locale AUCTION TODAY 11am
Charming character details cohesively blend with modern updates to create a spacious haven in a sensational harbourside location. Basking in natural light from its north corner position on the first floor of a beautiful c1920 art deco block, this one bedroom apartment captures North Sydney skyline vistas and some harbour views.
Offering an enviable lifestyle, ideally suited to executives looking for a solid investment, its convenient location is just metres to McMahons Point Wharf, Blues Point Road shopping and dining and a short walk to North Sydney’s CBD
• Private entrance foyer opens to living room under soaring 2.7m high ceilings
• The generous kitchen with sit up breakfast bar feat. gas cooking
• Sundrenched versatile sunroom with views offers 2nd living or home office space
• Spacious bedroom leads to ensuite bathroom with combined shower/bathtub
• Ornate light fixtures, internal storage, on street permit parking
• Intercom security, updated fire safety building with as new windows
• Full use of the block’s common gardens with breathtaking Harbour Bridge vistas
On-site Auction Saturday 16 March 2019 at 11am
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.