Inspection by Appointment
Bright and convenient in a sensational harbourside setting
Light and location are the focal points of this thoughtfully updated one bedroom apartment within a well maintained security block. Fresh from a contemporary refurbishment, and boasting a sought-after north corner position, this home offers broad appeal to a wide range of buyers in-cluding first home owners, investors and downsizers alike.
• Open plan living and dining featuring timber floors and ceiling fan
• Glass sliding doors open to a generous entertainers’ balcony with leafy vistas
• Contemporary kitchen with matte black benchtops, sleek appliances and servery
• Spacious and light-filled bedroom complete with a mirrored built-in wardrobe
• Modern en-suite bathroom in as new condition, concealed internal laundry facilities
• Intercom security, covered car space with room for storage in secure carpark
• Level access from the street with lift to apartment and parking
Nestled away from the street in a picturesque harbourside location with a private, leafy outlook, just moments to Sawmillers Reserve, 400m to McMahons Point cafes and less than 1km to North Sydney station.
Auction – On-site Saturday 16 March 2019 at 10.15am
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.