Inspection by Appointment
Perfectly positioned courtyard apartment – investor special
An ideal first home or great investment, this easy-care pet-friendly apartment presents as an exceptional entry into the prestige Neutral Bay market. Peacefully set in a double brick boutique block of only eight, it’s recently refreshed interiors are ready for moving in and enjoying or an instant investment with rental of $495 per week and low strata levies.
Centrally located in the perfect position within a quiet neighbourhood pocket, it’s walking distance to Neutral Bay village, The Oaks, Forsyth Park, North Sydney CBD and Neutral Bay Wharf with rapid access to the city.
• Elegant parquetry floors adorn the living space which flows to a private garden courtyard
• Contemporary gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher
• Generously sized bedroom features mirrored built-in wardrobe and a study nook
• The refreshed ensuite bathroom offers a spacious shower recess and updated vanity
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, intercom security, gas heating, ample internal storage
• Shared laundry room with dedicated washer/dryer space
Resident parking permit available with a short stroll to buses and all the shops, cafes and bars of Neutral Bay.
Strata Levies: $597.55 per qtr
Council Rates: $242.76 per qtr
Water Rates: $173.00 per qtr
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.