Open for Inspections
- 15 Nov: 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- 17 Nov: 1:00pm - 1:15pm
North Facing with Harbour and Skyline Views
Tranquilly positioned on the top floor of the iconic ‘Harbourmaster’ complex, this freshly schemed apartment is generous in size and basks in stunning water and North Sydney skyline vistas from its elevated northerly aspect. Mere footsteps to Sawmillers Reserve and picturesque harbour foreshore walks, it delivers an enviable harbourside lifestyle walking distance to everything this cosmopolitan enclave has to offer. The perfect setting for busy executives close to the area’s vibrant café and restaurant scene, its coveted location is also just metres to McMahons Point Wharf and an easy 700m stroll to North Sydney station.
• Very large light-filled living/dining with air-conditioning and floor-to-ceiling glass sliders to entertainer’s balcony
• Captivating district, harbour and North Sydney skyline views from living and balcony
• Updated kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space
• Around 73 square metres total on title with apartment being around 60 square metres
• Bright and spacious bedroom with built-ins
• Bathroom included laundry facilities
• Freshly painted interiors and single open car space on title adjacent to the entrance
• Tightly held, well maintained full brick security block with lift access and visitor parking
• Footsteps to the water’s edge and moments to cafés, shops and transport services
• Rapid commute to the city and North Sydney, 550m to McMahons Point Ferry Wharf
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.