Inspection by Appointment
Rare South East corner apartment with direct magnificent harbour vistas
Extremely rare two bedroom offering is completely immersed in direct intimate, uninterrupted vistas over Sydney Harbour, direct views to the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House and the Sydney CBD. Enjoy the changing spectacle of the city skyline from day to night and with a perfect position to enjoy Sydney’s world famous New Year’s Eve fireworks, the lights of Vivid and Sydney’s other regular celebrations.
Featuring an appealing semi-open layout, the apartment presents an extraordinary opportunity to add value and transform to taste into the ultimate contemporary harbourside pad. Poised at the edge of the spectacular Blues Point Reserve, this property promises the dream Sydney lifestyle at the doorstep, minutes stroll to chic cafes, trains and city ferries.
• Living space opens out to a Juliet Balcony gazing across the world famous harbour view
• Sensational views from both bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe
• Functional semi-open plan kitchen with Bosch dishwasher
• Bathroom has combined bathtub/shower with glass screen
• Internal laundry facilities in kitchen, brand new carpet throughout
• Lift access
• 300m (approx.) to ferries for a scenic commute to the CBD and Darling Harbour or just a stroll to the popular Blues Point Road village cafes and shops
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.