Open for Inspections
- 23 Aug: 1:30pm - 2:00pm
- 23 Aug: 5:30pm - 6:00pm
- 25 Aug: 1:30pm - 2:00pm
- 30 Aug: 1:30pm - 2:00pm
- 30 Aug: 5:30pm - 6:00pm
- 1 Sep: 1:30pm - 1:45pm
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
Northerly sun, panoramic valley views and an atmosphere of understated elegance define this sublime example of late Federation architecture, set in a blue ribbon enclave a street back from Reid Park and the harbour foreshore at Mosman Bay. Renovated and restored to retain all the most exquisite hallmarks of its era, this sophisticated haven strikes a perfect balance between old world grandeur, abundant in and outdoor living space and low maintenance appeal. Embracing a freeflowing indoor/outdoor design ensuring effortlessly impressive entertaining, the interiors have been superbly tailored by high end contemporary inclusions and deft touches of antique European style.
• Private setting with a walled forecourt and low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Flowing layout with distinct lounge/dining areas, Art Noveau vintage fireplace
• Double doors open to vast timber entertaining deck with elevated district views
• Master or guest bedroom adjoins balcony with a spectacular top floor outlook
• Eat-in kitchen featuring stone benchtops, stainless steel Bosch gas appliances
• High ceilings with ornate centre roses, original timber floors and picture rails
• Internal access to double lockup garage, ducted gas heating, abundant internal storage, alarm
• 700m to Mosman Bay ferry wharf, footsteps to Avenue Road shops and cafes
This home provides the perfect lock-up and leave abode to suit today’s mobile lifestyle.
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.