Inspection by Appointment
Waterfront Reserve with Fabulous Water Views
Set on an exclusive peninsula directly opposite the Sydney Harbour Bridge, this apartment is immersed in breathtakingly intimate views of its own. Set on the 8th floor, it gazes north over tranquil Berrys Bay out to Balls Head Reserve and the North Sydney skyline.
An enviable entry point into one of Sydney’s most tightly-held waterside addresses, the apartment has been transformed with a quality renovation throughout, ready for an investor to reap immediate rewards, or an owner-occupier to enjoy a truly outstanding harbourside lifestyle, a mere 300m from the ferry wharf for a short yet spectacular commute to the city.
• Gorgeous modern open plan design drenched in northerly sunshine
• Expansive windows and Juliet balcony perfectly frame stunning views
• Peaceful up-close views over Berrys Bay from the generous bedroom
• Renovated kitchen with glass cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher
• Stylish contemporary bathroom with frameless shower
• A/C, level lift access and landscaped lawn areas
• On-site Strata parking space available (subject to availability, currently $80 per month)
Dont miss this high quality opportunity, adjacent to stunning Blues Point Reserve and a stroll to the village shops and cafes of McMahons Point.
On-site Auction Sat 16th June 2018 at 12 noon.
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.