Inspection by Appointment
Tightly held apartment with impressive Bridge, Opera House and City views
Positioned on the exclusive 15th floor of the iconic Harry Siedler Blues Point Tower building, two bedroom apartment is embraced by sensational water views from its elevated corner position. Generous interiors open to a picturesque Juliette balcony with captivating panoramic views stretching from the Opera House and Harbour Bridge to Circular Quay, Barangaroo, Parramatta River and beyond. Featuring mostly original interiors, this sublime apartment awaits a new owner to renovate and transform into a contemporary urban escape or keep as a blue chip investment with fabulous potential.
• Designated living and dining spaces capturing water views from every window
• Neat and tidy, the kitchen also enjoys the stunning view
• Two generous double bedrooms with incredible vistas, main with walk in robe
• Bathroom complete with combined shower over bathtub
• Undercover car space on title in basement carpark, shared laundry facilities
• Secure building with intercom, security access, on-site building manager, cleaner and on-site night security.
• 280m walk to McMahons Point ferry Wharf, footsteps to Blues Point reserve
• Minutes to North Sydney CBD and a short ferry ride to Sydney’s Circular Quay or Darling Harbour