Inspection by Appointment
Updated Art Deco apartment close to harbour foreshore
In an intimate and beautifully historic block of just 15 apartments, this sizeable apartment presents a great entry into an exclusive harbourside enclave, set in a waterfront street and 200m from the McMahons Point ferry wharf. Renovated throughout and requiring absolutely nothing more to spend, its interiors are imbued with a sense of timeless Art Deco era charm. A truly exceptional lifestyle purchase, its superb positioning captures generous glimpses of Sydney Harbour’s landmarks from several spacious rooms.
• Spectacular 2.8m high ornate ceilings, picture rails and plantation shutters
• Generous living and dining area capturing a leafy, top floor district outlook
• Stylish CaesarStone kitchen, quality Bosch appliances including dishwasher
• Picture windows with glimpses of the Harbour Bridge
• Large bedroom with harbour views to Anzac Bridge
• Elegant, fully-tiled contemporary bathroom with frameless corner shower
• Huge, dedicated internal laundry has potential to convert into a sunroom
• Steps from Blues Point Reserve, short and scenic ferry ride to the CBD
All this in a building reputedly built in the 1920s to house the original Harbour Bridge workers and now providing a unique abode for the modern lifestyle.
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.