Open for Inspections
- 16 Feb: 10:00am - 10:15am
Art deco one bedroom apartment with courtyard
This character filled unfurnished one bedroom apartment is located within a security 1920’s building, with the rare offering of a large courtyard off the living area. Nestled on Sydney’s prestigious harbour, this unique, well presented apartment is a short walk to popular cafes, boutique shopping and McMahons Point Village or minutes away from McMahons Point ferry positioned at the end of the street.
Property features include:
– Polished floor boards and high ceilings
– Character picture rails
– Spacious floor plan flowing out onto a large exclusive use courtyard
– Galley style kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
– Updated bathroom with bath
– Internal laundry facilities
– Large bedroom with built-in robes
– Communal lawn with Harbour Bridge and Opera House views
– White timber venetians
– No parking – street permit available from North Sydney Council
Sorry no pets permitted.
To arrange a viewing, please contact McMahons Point Real Estate on 02 9923 2611.
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.